SERVICE & REPAIRS
WAX and TUNING
No appointment required, just bring your skis or snowboard in. Professional grade wax and tune using high quality FK/SKS tuning tools. Repairs are first come, first serve.
~ Ski and Snowboard Waxing ~
Simply put, wax makes it easier to glide over the snow. In addition to improving performance, waxing protects your base from damage caused by use as well as by moisture, UV rays, and dirt. It pays to wax before you ride.
FULL TUNE AND WAX: $40
~ Full Ski and Snowboard Wax and Tuning ~
(Recommended) Covers base repair, edge sharpening, and waxing. Proper tuning provides an overall smoother, faster and more controlled riding experience.
No appointment required, just bring your bike in. You could have it back as soon as tomorrow (depending on the season some repairs could take up to one week; no repairs on weekends). Repairs are first come, first serve.
FLAT REPAIR: $10 + TUBE
~ Easy in, easy out flat tire fix. ~
• Adds air to deflated tires.
• Checks tire pressure.
• Replaces old tube with new tube if necessary. ($10 labor, + cost of tube. Approx. $5 - $6 per tube.)
COMPLETE TUNE UP: $79
~ Finely Tuned and Lubricated ~
• Adjustments to front/rear brakes and derailleurs.
• Wheel true on front and rear wheels
• Bearing adjustments on headset, bottom bracket, and wheel hubs
• Lube chain and all pivot points
• Bicycle is gently cleaned
• Price does not include necessary parts
QUICK TUNE AND SINGLESPEED TUNE UP: $59
~ For bikes already in good shape that need preparation for an upcoming ride ~
• Check bicycle for functionality and safety
• Air tires, lube chain and pivot points
• Minor adjustments to drivetrain, brakes, gears, and wheels
• Price does not include necessary parts or installation of parts
COMPLETE OVERHAUL: $159
~ Our Most Comprehensive Service ~
• Your bike is completely dissasembled, cleaned, and lubed
• Headset, hubs, and bottom bracket overhauled
• All new cables and housing
• Complete tune-up and drivetrain cleaned
• Handlebars taped and grips changed