PARK TOOL | CT-6.3 Folding Chain Tool with Peening Anvil
The CT-6.3 removes and installs chain pins in all derailleur chains, 5 to 12-speed. Smooth and powerful, this handy take along is encased in a stainless steel shell, which becomes a comfortable handle when opened. Also included is a peening anvil that allows for peening of Campagnolo® 11-speed chains, which pivots out of the way when not in use.
- Compatible with 1/8” single-speed and 5 to 12-speed derailleur chains
- Includes foldable peening anvil for peening Campagnolo® 11-speed chains
- Cast steel body with stainless steel case
- Replaceable pin (part # 985-1)
- Dimensions: 2.8" x 0.8" x 0.85" (72mm x 20mm x 22mm)