2019 Women's Mint Boa® Snowboard Boot | Burton
WOMEN'S BURTON MINT BOA® SNOWBOARD BOOT
Dial in your comfort with the quick and easy Boa® closure and a perfect out-of-box fit that’s ready to rip.
Soft, forgiving, and simple, the Burton Mint Boa® boot is ready for progression right out of the box. Effortlessly adjust your fit with the industry-leading Boa® Coiler™ closure featuring Burton-exclusive New England Rope laces, and cradle your feet in lightweight cushioning with the DynoLITE outsole. No matter what the weather brings, your toes stay toasty warm with Sleeping Bag tech that reflects body heat to your feet. Total Comfort means a perfectly broken-in feel right from the start.
- BOA® SYSTEM FEATURING COILER™ TECHNOLOGY : All Burton men’s, women’s, and youth boots with Boa® feature the virtually indestructible, Warrantied for Life performance of Burton-exclusive New England Rope laces. Built with a redesigned inner Coiler spool to route the laces, the dial-it-in system retains its quick, easy, and effective lace adjustment. Natural fiber ropes equal a more natural flex and feel for greater all-day comfort. Available in single and dual zone set-ups, the system quickly loosens or tightens with simple twists of the Boa® dial. Boa® is a registered trademark of Boa Technology Inc.
- Powered by Burton Exclusive New England Ropes with the Boa® Guarantee
SUPPORT : Soft
FLEX / RESPONSE :
- 1:1 SOFT FLEX TONGUE : Boot and tongue should fit perfectly together as one, which is why we've integrated the 1:1 3D® molded tongue into all of our men's boots. The result is an anatomical match for every half and full-size boot—providing a better wrap and eliminating frustrating readjustment of oversized or undersized tongues. Look for soft, medium, or firm flexing options throughout the line.
- NEW Imprint™ 1+ Liner with Integrated Lacing, Offering New Comfort Fit
TERRAIN : All Mountain
- DYNOLITE OUTSOLE : Superior cushioning, improved board feel, and consistent support in a 20% lighter weight construction. Made entirely of an exclusive cushioning compound specially formulated to withstand repeated impacts and freezing temps for long lasting shock absorption.
- TOTAL COMFORT CONSTRUCTION : Get an instantly broken-in feel right out of the box. Total Comfort's industry-exclusive construction eliminates the break-in period for a fit that feels just as good from day 1 to 100.
- SNOW-PROOF INTERNAL GUSSET : All Burton boot tongues feature an internal gusset construction to completely seal the lower zone of the boot, keeping feet warm and dry.
- SLEEPING BAG REFLECTIVE FOIL : This low-profile and lightweight underfoot technology reflects heat back to the feet, improving both warmth and comfort when faced with cold conditions.
- WOMEN'S-SPECIFIC TRUE FIT™ DESIGN : Enjoy a more harmonious connection with Burton's True Fit™ women's boards, boots, and bindings. True Fit means that every element of every piece of your setup—from boot liners to shell tongues, baseplate to strap designs, board shapes to flex profiles—has been designed and engineered around women and for the way they ride. Because when it fits right, it rides better.
BURTON 1-YEAR WARRANTY : All Burton snowboard boots are backed by a one-year warranty from date of purchase. Our W48 Warranty Program ensures that should you have a problem, we'll have your claim repaired or replaced and on its way back to you within two business days of receiving it.
|Sizes & Colors In Stock||7.5|