2019 Girls' Chicklet Snowboard | Burton
When you want to see her succeed, put her on the softest, most stable girl’s beginner board in snowboarding.
The Burton Chicklet™ is the ticket for girls who want to start snowboarding and quickly learn the basics. What makes it so perfect is the beginner-friendly combo of a convex base with upturned edges and the softest flex possible so that even the lightest weight riders can master turning and stopping. The catch-free feeling continues with a flat profile from nose to tail that’s extra stable for better balance and board control. Attach the Riglet accessory to the nose or tail of the 80-120cm sizes to tow her around and get her comfortable until she's ready to add bindings.
1-YEAR WARRANTY - SNOWBOARDS
All Burton snowboards with traditional mounting inserts (such as the one you are looking at here) are backed by a one-year warranty from date of purchase. Our W48 Warranty Program ensures that should you have a problem, we'll have your claim repaired or replaced and on its way back to you within two business days of receiving it.
|Weight Range||25-50 lbs. / 11-23 kg||25-50 lbs. / 11-23 kg||40-55 lbs. / 18-25 kg||40-55 lbs. / 18-25 kg||50-80 lbs. / 23-36 kg||50-80 lbs. / 23-36 kg||70-100 lbs. / 32-45 kg||70-100 lbs. / 32-45 kg|
|Binding Sizes||Grom XS||Grom XS||Grom XS/S||Grom S||Grom S||Grom S, Smlls 1SZ||Grom S, Smlls 1SZ||Smlls 1SZ|
RIDING LEVEL : Beginner
- FLAT TOP™ : Rising rider or seasoned pro, keep your game high and tight with Flat Top. A flat profile between the feet means stability, better balance, and continuous edge control. The tip and tail kick up with an early rise outside the feet for the catch-free, loose feeling you’d expect from rocker.
- TWIN SHAPE : Perfectly symmetrical for a balanced ride that’s equally versatile when ridden regular or switch. Jib, spin, stomp, and butter with a greater balance of freestyle mobility and cat-like stability no matter which way you point it.
- TWIN FLEX : The flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that’s equally versatile regular or switch.
- FSC™ Certified Fly® Core : Our classic tip-to-tail wood core, the 900G model utilizes the best of two wood species to lighten the load by 10% without sacrificing flex, pop, or strength.
- BIAX™ FIBERGLASS
1 - TOPSHEETFeatures a jib-friendly, torsionally soft flex and forgiving, park-friendly feel.od grains for more edge-hold, response, and strength. The wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones, perpendicular to the rest of the wood core, for consistent edge-hold and added strength.
2 - TOP GLASS 90° & 0° STITCHED
3 - CORE
4 - BOTTOM GLASS 0° & 90° STITCHED
5 - BASE
- EXTRUDED BASE : Speed, strength, and graphical pop in a base that requires little maintenance. Pass your friends without even waxing.
- Super Sap® Epoxy : Super Sap® is a resin formulated with bio-based materials that reduces the carbon footprint by 50% over conventional all-petroleum-based epoxies. Less oil consumption means even less of a carbon footprint per board, which is good in our book.
- Easy Bevel
1 - NOSE
2 - TAIL
3 - CONVEX BASE
Easy Bevel gives riders an incredibly soft and forgiving board that’s virtually impossible to catch an edge on. With a convex base that lifts the edges off the snow and a super soft flex, these boards make it easy to learn balance and board control.
BURTON 1-YEAR WARRANTY : All Burton snowboards with traditional mounting inserts (such as the one you are looking at here) are backed by a one-year warranty from date of purchase. Our W48 Warranty Program ensures that should you have a problem, we'll have your claim repaired or replaced and on its way back to you within two business days of receiving it.
|Sizes & Colors In Stock|