2019 Women's Scribe EST Snowboard Binding | Burton
WOMEN'S BURTON SCRIBE EST SNOWBOARD BINDING
Tame the entire trail map with snowboarding’s most versatile women’s binding.
Offering a multi-talented package for all-terrain fun, the Burton Scribe binding remains soft, flexible and responsive no matter what your riding style. Sitting at the sweet spot between power and playfulness, a canted Living Hinge™ hi-back dials in response, while the comfort-centric Reactstrap™ and cushioned baseplate ensure that the ride is smooth and surefooted. Offered in two versions, choose the across-the-board compatibility of Re:Flex™ or pair the EST® model with a board featuring The Channel® mounting system for the ultimate in flex, feel, and adjustability. No matter which one you choose, you’ll experience more underfoot flex than any competitor binding, plus cloud-like cushioning to soften every inch of the mountain.
MOUNTING SYSTEM : EST
RESPONSE : Medium
- SINGLE-COMPONENT BASEPLATE CONSTRUCTION : One material throughout creates consistent response and feel for all-terrain domination.
- EST® BASEPLATE CONSTRUCTION : By removing the materials from beneath your feet and replacing them with cushioning, we are able to drastically reduce weight and explore entirely new designs. With EST®, the possibilities for flex and feel are infinite, and so are the stance options. Get it all without ever sacrificing the edge-to-edge power you know and trust.
- 30% SHORT-GLASS/NYLON COMPOSITE SPAR : Slightly more responsive than the 18% short-glass/nylon composite, yet still plenty playful.
- SINGLE-COMPONENT HI-BACK CONSTRUCTION : The simplicity of a one-piece hi-back means immediate response. Using our book of material secrets, we can manipulate the overall flex profile—from buttery to responsive.
- LIVING HINGE™ HI-BACK : This exclusive technology eliminates hardware and weight, and allows you to adjust your Forward Lean and hi-back rotation independently.
- CANTED HI-BACK DESIGN : Your legs don’t go straight up, and neither should your hi-backs. This ergonomic design follows the natural contours of your left and right legs to maximize control and comfort.
- DIALFLAD™ : The higher the Forward Lean angle on your hi-backs, the quicker your heel-edge turns. Crank ’em forward for icy hits in the pipe like Danny does, or back ’em off for jibbing. For mind-blowing micro-adjustability, our MicroFLAD™ systems give you twice the options of our traditional FLAD.
- REACTSTRAP™ : Minimized Construction, 3D® Curved, Triple Axis Spine, Ultra-Responsive Wrap Conforms to Any Boot, Available in Multiple Patterns and Constructions
- GETTAGRIP CAPSTRAP™ : Grippy rubber wraps response around the toe of the boot for a locked in fit and pressure-free comfort. • Grip Fit Rubber • 3D® Curved, Triple Axis Spine • Ultra-Minimized Capstrap™ Construction with True Wrap Toe Window • Conformable as Capstrap or Toe Strap
- SMOOTH GLIDE™ BUCKLES : Feel how easy buckling in can be with the most reliable buckles in the industry. Available in two versions on our men’s and women’s bindings, choose single-component for all day buckling pleasure; or the upgraded performance of our dual-component design which offers a polycarbonate barrel for improved ratchet tongue life. All buckles feature aluminum levers and steel bases for strength you can trust.
- SENSORYBED™ CUSHIONING SYSTEM : An elevated realm of cushioning, board feel, and extra-sensory control in a versatile, shred-everything package.
BURTON BINDINGS WARRANTY : All Burton binding baseplates are backed by a LIFETIME WARRANTY. All Burton binding straps and hi-backs are backed by a one-year warranty from date of purchase. Coverage is limited to bindings from 2005 until the present. Our W48 Warranty Program ensures that should you have a problem, we'll have your claim repaired or replaced and on its way back to you within two business days of receiving it.
|Sizes & Colors In Stock||MED|