2019 Men's Mission Re:Flex™ Snowboard Binding | Burton
MEN'S BURTON MISSION RE:FLEX™ SNOWBOARD BINDING
Stop settling for less. Get the comfort and response your riding demands in Burton’s most time-tested workhorse.
No need to compromise comfort and performance for strength and reliability when you’re riding the legendary Burton Mission™ bindings. As the workhorse of Burton’s lineup, this do-it-all binding offers pro-grade features like ergonomic hi-backs featuring freestyle-minded zero Forward Lean and the seamless fit and comfort of ergonomic straps with unstoppable Smooth Glide™ buckles. Available in two models, mount the EST® version to a board with The Channel® for ultimate flex, feel, and adjustability, or go with Re:Flex™ and choose any board in the shop.
MOUNTING SYSTEM : Re:Flex™
RESPONSE : Medium
- SINGLE-COMPONENT BASEPLATE CONSTRUCTION : One material throughout creates consistent response and feel for all-terrain domination.
- 30% SHORT-GLASS/NYLON COMPOSITE : Slightly more responsive than the 18% short-glass/nylon composite, yet still plenty playful.
- RE:FLEX™ : With a minimized, cored baseplate and Living Hinge™ disc, Re:Flex™ dramatically improves board flex and feel, and reduces weight.
- SINGLE-COMPONENT HI-BACK CONSTRUCTION : The simplicity of a one-piece hi-back means immediate response. Using our book of material secrets, we can manipulate the overall flex profile - from buttery to responsive.
- CANTED LIVING HINGE™ : This exclusive technology eliminates hardware and weight, and allows you to adjust your Forward Lean and hi-back rotation independently.
- ZERO FORWARD LEAN HI-BACK : Riders who prefer a more playful and relaxed feel will dig the Zero Forward Lean design on select hi-backs. As always, you can still choose to crank ‘em forward for quicker control when carving or climbing icy pipe walls.
- DIALFLAD™ : The higher the Forward Lean angle on your hi-backs, the quicker your heel-edge turns. Crank ’em forward for icy hits in the pipe like Danny does, or back ’em off for jibbing. For mind-blowing micro-adjustability, our MicroFLAD™ systems give you twice the options of our traditional FLAD.
- HAMMOCKSTRAP™ 2.0 : Everything our team riders love about the Hammockstrap, but paired with Smooth Glide™ buckles for a reduced profile and more comfortable fit. Featured exclusively on the Re:Flex™ and EST® versions of the Cartel. • Stitchless, Minimized Injected Design • Ultra-Responsive 3D® Curved, Triple Axis Spine • Ultra-Light Engineered Padding Remains Soft in Cold Temps
- GETTAGRIP CAPSTRAP™ : Grippy rubber wraps response around the toe of the boot for a locked in fit and pressure-free comfort. • Grip Fit Rubber • 3D® Curved, Triple Axis Spine • Ultra-Minimized Capstrap™ Construction with True Wrap Toe Window • Conformable as Capstrap or Toe Strap
- SMOOTH GLIDE™ BUCKLES : Grippy rubber wraps response around the toe of the boot for a locked in fit and pressure-free comfort. • Grip Fit Rubber • 3D® Curved, Triple Axis Spine • Ultra-Minimized Capstrap™ Construction with True Wrap Toe Window • Conformable as Capstrap or Toe Strap
- RE:FLEX FULLBED CUSHIONING SYSTEM : FullBED cushioning offers full underfoot cushioning that maximizes comfort while minimizing fatigue. Anchored to the baseplate, its stealth trap door design makes it easy to access the mounting hardware.
BURTON BINDINGS WARRANTY : All Burton binding baseplates are backed by a LIFETIME WARRANTY. All Burton binding straps and hi-backs are backed by a one-year warranty from date of purchase. Coverage is limited to bindings from 2005 until the present. Our W48 Warranty Program ensures that should you have a problem, we'll have your claim repaired or replaced and on its way back to you within two business days of receiving it.
|Sizes & Colors In Stock||LARGE|