2019 Kids' Zipline Boa® Snowboard Boot | BURTON
KIDS' BURTON ZIPLINE BOA® SNOWBOARD BOOT
A soft flex and all-around easy Boa® closure for the next step in kid-focused comfort.
Inside and out, the Burton Zipline Boa® boot is a kid-tested, parent-approved winner for maximum fun and fuss-free function. No shortcuts here, just real-deal performance and features to get kids ahead, from the customized fit and warmth of a heat-moldable Imprint™ liner to the weightless feel and cushioning of the DynoLITE outsole. Add the easy entry/exit and mitt-friendly adjustability of the Boa® Closure system and you get a boot that kids will actually want to wear all day.
- THE BOA® SYSTEM : All Burton men's, women's, and youth boots with Boa® feature the virtually indestructible, Warrantied for Life performance of Burton-exclusive New England Rope laces. Built with a redesigned inner Coiler spool to route the laces, the dial-it-in system retains its quick, easy, and effective lace adjustment. Natural fiber ropes equal a more natural flex and feel for greater all-day comfort. Available in single and dual zone set-ups, the system quickly loosens or tightens with simple twists of the Boa® dial. Boa® is a registered trademark of Boa Technology Inc.
- Powered by Burton Exclusive New England Ropes with the Boa® Guarantee
SUPPORT : Soft
FLEX / RESPONSE : Soft Flexing Outsole and Upper Shell Materials for Ultimate Learn to Ride Comfort
- YOUTH IMPRINT™ LINER :
We invest more R&D hours, premium materials, and space-age technology into our Imprint™ and Life Liners than many companies put into their entire boot line. Burton’s latest liners reflect this three-decade heritage by delivering snowboarding’s most comfortable, warmest, performancedriven fit, right out of the box.
1. Integrated Liner Lacing and Inner Lace Lock [Concord Smalls Only] 2. Integrated Lycra® Feetbelt for Fit and Support [Zipline Only] 3. Heat-Moldable 4. Fit Panels 5. Level 1 Molded EVA Footbed
THERMO-MOLDABLE LINER : Yes
TERRAIN : All Mountain
- DYNOLITE OUTSOLE : Superior cushioning, improved board feel, and consistent support in a 20% lighter weight construction. Made entirely of an exclusive cushioning compound specially formulated to withstand repeated impacts and freezing temps for long lasting shock absorption.
- SNOW-PROOF INTERNAL GUSSET : All Burton boot tongues feature an internal gusset construction to completely seal the lower zone of the boot, keeping feet warm and dry.
BURTON 1-YEAR WARRANTY : All Burton snowboard boots are backed by a one-year warranty from date of purchase. Our W48 Warranty Program ensures that should you have a problem, we'll have your claim repaired or replaced and on its way back to you within two business days of receiving it.
|Sizes & Colors In Stock||6K|