2019 Men's Cartel Re:Flex™ Snowboard Binding | Burton
MEN'S BURTON CARTEL RE:FLEX™ SNOWBOARD BINDING
Tested and proven technologies, combined in a legendary blend of comfort, performance, and all-terrain versatility.
Standing the test of time takes more than a rugged attitude – at a certain point, you just have to evolve. That’s just what the Burton Cartel binding has done, with the new Hammockstrap™ 2.0, Smooth Glide™ buckles, and years of development in each crank of the ratchet. Available in two versions, choose the across-the-board compatibility of Re:Flex™ or the ultimate flex and feel of EST® and experience a new era in pro-caliber control. The Hinge (on the EST® version only) activates medial and lateral flex for a smoother feel and easier ollies, while AutoCANT cushioning on both the EST and Re:Flex™ versions automatically tilts to put you in the most comfortable position possible.
MOUNTING SYSTEM : Re:Flex™
RESPONSE : Stiff
- SINGLE-COMPONENT BASEPLATE CONSTRUCTION : One material throughout creates consistent response and feel for all-terrain domination.
- 45% SHORT-GLASS/NYLON COMPOSITE LIGHTWEIGHT : Carbon performance without killing your credit card.
- RE:FLEX™ : With a minimized, cored baseplate and Living Hinge™ disc, Re:Flex™ dramatically improves board flex and feel, and reduces weight.
- SINGLE-COMPONENT HI-BACK CONSTRUCTION : The simplicity of a one-piece hi-back means immediate response. Using our book of material secrets, we can manipulate the overall flex profile—from buttery to responsive.
- CANTED LIVING HINGE™ : This exclusive technology eliminates hardware and weight, and allows you to adjust your Forward Lean and hi-back rotation independently.
- ZERO FORWARD LEAN HI-BACK : Riders who prefer a more playful and relaxed feel will dig the Zero Forward Lean design on select hi-backs. As always, you can still choose to crank ‘em forward for quicker control when carving or climbing icy pipe walls.
- DIALFLAD™ : The higher the Forward Lean angle on your hi-backs, the quicker your heel-edge turns. Crank ’em forward for icy hits in the pipe like Danny does, or back ’em off for jibbing. For mind-blowing micro-adjustability, our MicroFLAD™ systems give you twice the options of our traditional FLAD.
- HAMMOCKSTRAP™ 2.0 : Everything our team riders love about the Hammockstrap, but paired with Smooth Glide™ buckles for a reduced profile and more comfortable fit. Featured exclusively on the Re:Flex™ and EST® versions of the Cartel. • Stitchless, Minimized Injected Design • Ultra-Responsive 3D® Curved, Triple Axis Spine • Ultra-Light Engineered Padding Remains Soft in Cold Temps
- GETTAGRIP CAPSTRAP™ : Grippy rubber wraps response around the toe of the boot for a locked in fit and pressure-free comfort. • Grip Fit Rubber • 3D® Curved, Triple Axis Spine • Ultra-Minimized Capstrap™ Construction with True Wrap Toe Window • Conformable as Capstrap or Toe Strap
- SMOOTH GLIDE™ BUCKLES : Grippy rubber wraps response around the toe of the boot for a locked in fit and pressure-free comfort. • Grip Fit Rubber • 3D® Curved, Triple Axis Spine • Ultra-Minimized Capstrap™ Construction with True Wrap Toe Window • Conformable as Capstrap or Toe Strap
- RE:FLEX FULLBED CUSHIONING SYSTEM : FullBED cushioning offers full underfoot cushioning that maximizes comfort while minimizing fatigue. Anchored to the baseplate, its stealth trap door design makes it easy to access the mounting hardware.
- AUTOCANT FULLBED : Dual-density EVA automatically settles your boot into a natural position regardless of stance width or angles for improved comfort, reduced fatigue, and more direct board control.
- B3 GEL : The same cushioning found in our high-end boots for ultimate dampening that’s formulated to withstand repeated impacts without breaking down or hardening up in cold temps.
BURTON BINDINGS WARRANTY : All Burton binding baseplates are backed by a LIFETIME WARRANTY. All Burton binding straps and hi-backs are backed by a one-year warranty from date of purchase. Coverage is limited to bindings from 2005 until the present. Our W48 Warranty Program ensures that should you have a problem, we'll have your claim repaired or replaced and on its way back to you within two business days of receiving it.
|Sizes & Colors In Stock||LARGE||MED|