2019 TREK | FX 2 Women's Disc
|This item is not permitted to be shipped, however it can be purchased by phone and picked up at your convenience — Call to Order: (800) 877-7025|
It's right for you if...
You want a single bike you can use for fitness rides, commutes, and cruises, and you value the confidence that comes from the superior all-weather stopping power of disc brakes. Like 60% of women, you prefer the fit and feel of a bike that has touchpoints, like the saddle, made specifically for women.
The tech you get
A lightweight Alpha Gold Aluminum frame available in a standard or stepthrough geometry that's easier to mount and dismount, Tektro hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power, a Shimano drivetrain with 24 speeds and a wide range of gearing so you're never pedaling too hard or too soft, and mounts for racks, fenders, lights, a kickstand, and more!
The final word
FX 2 Women's Disc is versatile hybrid bike with parts that perform on training rides, trips to the market, or your morning commute. It has endless options for accessories, but what really sets this model apart is the disc brakes, which provide great stopping power in all weather conditions.
Why you'll love it
- Choose the frame geometry that's right for you: standard or stepthrough, with a lower standover height for easier mounting and dismounting
- More confident braking means bad weather doesn't have to keep you from enjoying your ride
- It's versatile and does whatever you want it to do, whether that's riding for fitness, commuting, or cruising to the farmer's market to pick up groceries
- FX is your platform for personalization—add a rack and fenders, lights, a kickstand, and more!
- Like every Trek hybrid, it's backed by a lifetime warranty and supported by a wide network of retail partners
|Frame :||FX Alpha Gold Aluminum, DuoTrap S compatible, post-mount disc, rack & fender mounts|
|Fork :||FX Alloy Disc w/tapered wall thickness, straight blades|
|Front Hub :||Formula DC20 alloy|
|Rear Hub :||Formula DC22 alloy|
|Rims :||Bontrager Connection Disc alloy, 32h|
|Tires :||Bontrager H2, 700x35c|
|Shifters :||Shimano Altus M310, 8 speed|
|Front derailleur :||Shimano Tourney TY71|
|Back derailleur :||Shimano Acera M360|
|Crank :||Forged alloy, 48/38/28 w/chainguard|
|Bottom Bracket :||VP BC73, 68mm|
|Cassette :||Shimano HG31, 11-32, 8 speed|
|Chain :||KMC Z7|
|Pedals :||Bontrager Satellite City pedal|
|Saddle :||Bontrager Sport|
|Seatpost :||Bontrager SSR, 2-bolt head, 27.2mm, 12mm offset|
|Handlebar :||Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, 15mm rise|
|Grips :||Bontrager Satellite, ergonomic|
|Stem :||Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, 7 degree, Blendr compatible|
|Headset :||1-1/8" threadless, sealed cartridge bearings|
|Brakeset :||Tektro HD-M275 hydraulic disc (13.5 & 15.5: Tektro HD-M276 short reach lever)|
|Weight :||M - 11.98 kg / 26.41 lbs|
|Sizes & Colors In Stock||LRG|