2019 TREK | FX 2 Women's
It's right for you if...
ou want to get out and ride more, and you're looking for versatility and performance at a great value. You appreciate a lightweight frame, semi-skinny tires that are still stable in loose terrain, plenty of speeds to help you up hills, and endless options for accessories.
The tech you get
A lightweight Alpha Gold Aluminum frame available in a standard or stepthrough geometry that's easier to mount and dismount, a Shimano drivetrain with 24 speeds and a wide range of gearing so you're never pedaling too hard or too soft, and mounts for racks, fenders, lights, kickstand, and more!
The final word
FX 2 Women's is a versatile hybrid bike that's just as much at home on fitness rides as on neighborhood cruises and commutes. The lightweight frame and extra gears let you take on longer rides with bigger hills, and the endless accessory options make it a high-value companion you can personalize to fit your style.
Why you'll love it
- Choose the frame geometry that's right for you: standard or stepthrough, with a lower standover height for easier mounting and dismounting
- This bike brings families together, gets people away from screens, and lets you enjoy time outside
- It's versatile and does whatever you want it to do, whether that's riding for fitness, commuting, or cruising to the farmer's market to pick up groceries
- It's easy to accessorize with racks, a kickstand, fenders, lights, and more!
- Like every Trek hybrid, it's backed by a lifetime warranty and supported by a wide network of retail partners
|Frame :||FX Alpha Gold Aluminum, DuoTrap S compatible, rack & fender mounts|
|Fork :||FX alloy w/tapered wall thickness, straight blades|
|Front Hub :||Formula FM21 alloy|
|Rear Hub :||Alloy|
|Rims :||Bontrager Connection, alloy, 32h|
|Tires :||Bontrager H2, 700x35c|
|Shifters :||Shimano EF500, 8 speed|
|Front derailleur :||Shimano Tourney TY71|
|Back derailleur :||Shimano Acera M360|
|Crank :||Forged alloy, 48/38/28 w/chainguard|
|Bottom Bracket :||Sealed cartridge|
|Cassette :||Shimano HG31, 11-32, 8 speed|
|Chain :||KMC Z7|
|Pedals :||Wellgo nylon body w/alloy cage|
|Saddle :||Bontrager Sport|
|Seatpost :||Bontrager SSR, 2-bolt head, 27.2mm, 12mm offset|
|Handlebar :||Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, 15mm rise|
|Grips :||Bontrager Satellite, ergonomic|
|Stem :||Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, 7 degree, Blendr compatible|
|Headset :||1-1/8" threadless, sealed cartridge bearings|
|Brakeset :||Tektro alloy linear-pull|
|Weight :||M - 11.54 kg / 25.45 lbs|
|Sizes & Colors In Stock||M|
|This item is not permitted to be shipped, however it can be purchased by phone and picked up at your convenience — Call to Order: (800) 877-7025|