2019 TREK | FX 1
It's right for you if...
You want to get out and ride more, and you're looking for performance where it really counts: a lightweight frame, wide range of gearing, and strong wheels. You also want a great value and the confidence of Trek's lifetime warranty.
The tech you get
A lightweight Alpha Gold Aluminum frame and 21 speeds so there's always a right gear for your terrain. It's equipped with strong double-walled wheels and mounts that make it easy to accessorize your ride with racks, fenders, lights, fitness trackers, a kickstand, and more!
The final word
FX 1 is a versatile hybrid bike at a great value. It's built with a lightweight aluminum frame, performance parts that keep the price in check, and strong wheels built on double-walled rims. This hybrid is perfectly suited to a variety of uses, from casual riding to exercise and commutes.
Why you'll love it
- This bike brings families together, gets people away from screens, and lets you enjoy time outside
- It's versatile and does whatever you want it to do, whether that's riding for fitness, commuting, or cruising to the farmer's market to pick up groceries
- It's easy to accessorize with racks, a kickstand, fenders, lights, and more!
- You can pair FX with your smartphone and send your ride data to your favorite fitness app when you add DuoTrap S
- Like every FX, it's backed by a lifetime warranty and supported by a wide network of retail partners
|Frame :||FX Alpha Gold Aluminum, DuoTrap S compatible, rack & fender mounts|
|Fork :||High-tensile steel w/lowrider mounts|
|Front Hub :||Formula FM21 alloy|
|Rear Hub :||Formula FM31 alloy|
|Rims :||Bontrager Connection, alloy, 32h|
|Tires :||Bontrager H2, 700x35c|
|Shifters :||Shimano Altus EF500, 7 speed|
|Front derailleur :||Shimano Tourney TY51|
|Back derailleur :||Shimano Altus M310|
|Crank :||Forged alloy, 48/38/28 w/chainguard|
|Bottom Bracket :||Sealed cartridge|
|Cassette :||SunRace freewheel, 14-34, 7 speed|
|Chain :||KMC Z51|
|Pedals :||Wellgo nylon platform|
|Saddle :||Bontrager Sport|
|Seatpost :||Bontrager SSR, 2-bolt head, 27.2mm, 12mm offset|
|Handlebar :||Bontrager Riser, 25.4mm, 30mm rise|
|Grips :||Bontrager Satellite, ergonomic|
|Stem :||Bontrager alloy, 25.4mm, 15 degree|
|Headset :||1-1/8" threadless, sealed cartridge bearings|
|Brakeset :||Tektro alloy linear-pull|
|Weight :||M - 12.55 kg / 27.66 lbs|
|Sizes & Colors In Stock||M|
|This item is not permitted to be shipped, however it can be purchased by phone and picked up at your convenience — Call to Order: (800) 877-7025|