2018 TREK | Neko 2 Hybrid Bike
It's right for you if...
Some days, you like to ride roads. Others, you like to ride gravel and light trails. You want a single rugged hybrid bike that will stand up to your every adventure whim, with touchpoints designed specifically for women and features that keep you comfortable over a variety of terrain.
The tech you get
A lightweight Alpha Gold Aluminum frame with a sloping top tube for easier mounting and dismounting, an SR Suntour NEX suspension fork with a lockout, a Shimano drivetrain with 24 speeds and a wide range of gearing so you're never pedaling too hard or too soft, fast-rolling Bontrager LT2 all-terrain tires for extra traction, hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power, a Bontrager Women's Specific Design saddle, ergonomic grips, and mounts for a rack, fenders, and more!
The final word
Neko 2 Women's is a go-anywhere hybrid bike designed to help you explore more of your world. Pavement? Gravel? Trails? Yeah, it can handle that. The wide range of gearing, rack and fender mounts, front suspension, touchpoints designed for women, and tech capabilities to track fitness only add to its versatility.
Why you'll love it
- The fork's lockout feature ensures you're always riding efficiently: close it for smooth pavement, open it up on rougher trails
- A wide range of gearing means you never have to pedal too hard or too soft, even on the biggest hills
- Why choose between the road and trail? Neko Women's is a versatile hybrid that excels on a variety of terrain
- It's easy to accessorize your frame with racks, a kickstand, fenders, lights, and more!
- DuoTrap S compatibility makes it easy to wirelessly track your rides, so you can set goals and watch yourself reach them
|Frame :||WSD Alpha Gold Aluminum, DuoTrap S compatible, rack & fender mounts|
|Front Suspension:||SR Suntour NEX, coil spring, preload, hydraulic lockout, 63mm travel|
|Front Hub :||Formula DC20 alloy|
|Rear Hub :||Formula DC22 alloy|
|Rims :||Bontrager Connection alloy, 32h|
|Tires :||Bontrager LT2, 700x38c|
|Shifters :||Shimano Altus M310, 8 speed|
|Front derailleur :||Shimano Tourney TY71|
|Back derailleur :||Shimano Acera M360|
|Crank :||Forged alloy, 48/38/28 w/chainguard|
|Bottom Bracket :||Sealed cartridge|
|Cassette :||Shimano HG31, 11-32, 8 speed|
|Chain :||KMC Z7|
|Pedals :||Resin body, alloy cage|
|Saddle :||Bontrager Sport|
|Seatpost :||Bontrager, 2-bolt head, 27.2mm, 8mm offset|
|Handlebar :||Bontrager alloy|
|Grips :||Bontrager Satellite, ergonomic|
|Stem :||Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, 7 degree, Blendr compatible|
|Headset :||1-1/8" threadless, sealed cartridge bearings|
|Brakeset :||Tektro M285 hydraulic disc|
|Sizes & Colors In Stock||16/S|