BIC Sport | 10'6" Wind Air Inflatable SUP
|This item is not permitted to be shipped, however it can be purchased by phone and picked up at your convenience — Call to Order: (800) 877-7025|
We added an extra fin in the center of the board together with a mast insert for true windsurf performance.
The center fin allows you to track upwind even in light wind while the mast insert lets you match your board with one of our turnkey rig packages.
Oxbow AIR inflatable paddleboards feature ultra-light, durable and extremely rigid construction for performance typically found only in rigid boards. By adding a non-stretch stringer along the top and bottom center line together with double layer rail construction we’ve reduced weight, dramatically increased rigidity and improved ease of re-rolling and packing the board after use. The AIR models inflate to a rigid 15psi and come with an oversize wheeled backpack for ease of transport and storage, rugged two-way pump with gauge, packing straps, removable center fin with easy on/off thumb screw, repair kit and valve wrench.
WIND Air Stable, versatile flat-water fun in a compact, portable design for surf and windsurf.
EXPLORE Air Touring performance in all conditions, travel-ready and easy to store.
- Versatile shapes for all-round use.
- 6” thickness for better stiffness.
- Ultra-light construction = easy to carry.
- Top [&] Bottom composite stringer for maximum stiffness and performance.
- Mastfoot insert (WIND Air).
- Deck bungee cord for storing gear.
- Carry handles at nose, tail and center.
- Diamond grip EVA pad for added traction and comfort.
- Universal center fin box with removable center fin.
- Includes oversize wheeled backpack, heavy duty 2-way pump with pressure gauge and repair kit.
|Weight View||23.5 lbs|
|Feet off tail||19.5"|
|Feet off nose||22.25"|
|Ideal user weight||200 lbs|
|Center Fin||Dolphin 8"|
|Fins supplied||Dolphin 8"|
Ultra-Light, Impressively Rigid, Highly Durable
We’ve revolutionized our SUP AIR construction to optimize rigidity, reduce weight and maintain shape control (via the rocker profile) and durability. An ultra high-density DyneemaÂ® Stringer belt wraps the board tip to tail for added rigidity. Double layer rails maximize durability where needed most and helps to maintain shape. A single layer of drop-stitch material keeps the board extremely lightweight.
- Deck Pad
- Inner PVC layer reinforcement along the rail
- Outer PVC layer reinforcement along the rail
- Single layer PVC
- PVC stringer patch
- Bottom stringer
- High Density Dropstitch 4'Â75 or 6'Â thicknesse
- Deck stringer
- PVC stringer patch