BURTON | 2018 Women's Feather Snowboard
Effortless feel and progression-friendly features make it amazingly easy to take the next step in snowboarding.
The laid-back and relaxed design of the Burton Feather provides an effortless feel that makes learning and improving fast and fun. The Channel® gives your entire on-hill experience a helpful boost with the industryâ€™s easiest way to mount any binding (but weâ€™re partial to our womenâ€™s Stiletto binding). A tapered shape and the stability of Flat Top™ makes turning a breeze; while the twin flex rides equally well in any direction. The upgrade to the ultra-thin profiling of Filet-O-Flex ensures a soft feel without sacrificing stability. Add it all up and you get the perfect board for the rider who is committed to catching up and keeping up with her friends.
TERRAIN : All Mountain
RIDING LEVEL : Beginner
- FLAT TOP™ : Rising rider or seasoned pro, keep your game high and tight with Flat Top. A flat profile between the feet means stability, better balance, and continuous edge control. The tip and tail kick up with an early rise outside the feet for the catch-free, loose feeling you’d expect from rocker.
- DIRECTIONAL SHAPE : The classic snowboard shape, designed to be ridden with a slightly longer nose than tail to concentrate pop in the tail while still giving you plenty of float, flow, and control to rip any terrain or condition.
- 3-6MM TAPER : A tapered shape means the nose is wider than the tail, promoting smooth turn entry and exit, stability at speed, and enhanced deep snow floatation. Look for different amounts of taper throughout the line.
- TWIN FLEX : The flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that’s equally versatile regular or switch.
- FSC™ CERTIFIED SUPER FLY® 800G CORE : Lightened up and loaded with pop, our dual-species wood core utilizes dual-density vertical laminations of alternating softwood/hardwood to reduce overall weight with no sacrifice in strength or performance.
- DUALZONE™ EGD™ :Engineered wood grains for more edge-hold, response, and strength. The wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones, perpendicular to the rest of the wood core, for consistent edge-hold and added strength.
- BIAX™ FIBERGLASS : Features a jib-friendly, torsionally soft flex and forgiving, park-friendly feel.od grains for more edge-hold, response, and strength. The wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones, perpendicular to the rest of the wood core, for consistent edge-hold and added strength.
- EXTRUDED BASE : Speed, strength, and graphical pop in a base that requires little maintenance. Pass your friends without even waxing.
- SQUEEZEBOX LOW : Profiled core for easier board control, more energy, and pop. With an overall easier feel, Squeezebox Low brings high-end core profiling technology to the progressing rider. Stiffer zones just outside your feet create a more direct energy transfer to the tip and tail, while enabling a softer, smoother flex between the bindings. The end result is more control with less effort from the rider.
- FILET-O-FLEX : Some riders want a more flexible board without sacrificing performance. Filet-O-Flex solves that challenge with ultra-thin profiling that creates soft boards that rip with maximum stability, durability, and grip. An additional benefit is subtle suspension and underfoot padding. Featured on the Name Dropper, Socialite, Feather, ProTest, Process Smalls, and Déjá Vu Smalls.
- SUPER SAP® EPOXY : Super Sap® is a resin formulated with bio-based materials that reduces the carbon footprint by 50% over conventional all-petroleum-based epoxies. Less oil consumption means even less of a carbon footprint per board, which is good in our book.
BURTON 3-YEAR WARRANTY : All 2014 and newer Burton snowboards with The Channel mounting system (such as the one you are looking at here) are backed by a three-year warranty from date of purchase. Our W48 Warranty Program ensures that should you have a problem, we'll have your claim repaired or replaced and on its way back to you within two business days of receiving it.
|Sizes & Colors In Stock||152|