Southport Rigging Boardsports has been supporting the boarding community by providing the best in Snowboarding, Skateboarding, Wakeboarding and Windsurfing equipment since 1981. Our family run business now reaches people across the US thru catalogs and www.southport-rigging.com. Playing with our boards is a requirement and all our employees snowboard, wakeboard, skateboard and windsurf. We have the pleasure everyday to talk to snow, skate, wake and wind customers here in Kenosha and in every state, and all are looking for the same thing - great deals on the best equipment with that personal touch. Personal customer service and product knowledge from being part of these sports is the key.
Benefits at Southport Rigging Boardsports include competitive pay, major medical, paid vacations, excellent advancement opportunities and generous product discounts. Southport Rigging Boardsports has a unique work environment that needs high energy people who are crazy about board sports and their career. We've got it all so come and work with us.
Southport Rigging Boardsports is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Retail Sales Staff:
Come join the energetic and hardworking people at our Kenosha store and find out just how rewarding and enjoyable our sports really are. Enthusiastic individuals who are willing to go that extra mile to ensure that our customers are indeed first and foremost and receive that extra personal touch are needed for full time and part time positions. Product knowledge is important, but customer service skills are most important, as we expect our customer service to be second to none.
* Excellent customer service skills and interpersonal/communication skills
* Strong problem solving ability and analytical skills
* Good attention to detail
* Flexible availability, including weekends and holidays
* Proficiency in MS Office
* 2 years of retail or related customer service experience is prefered.
Duties for Retail Sales/Department Manager:
* Fulfill the company defined customer experience by being a friendly, available, customer focused, knowledgeable, excited team member
* Ticket, Organize and display merchandise to company standards
* Place special orders, follow-up on orders, Recommend, select, and help locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
* Describe merchandise and explain use, demonstrate operation, and care of merchandise to customers.
* Make buying recommendations from customer feedback. Maintain inventory