Your full service bike shop.
No appointment required, just bring your bike in. You could have it back as soon as tomorrow (depending on the season some repairs could take up to one week; no repairs on weekends). Repairs are first come, first serve.
TUNE UP SERVICES
COMPLETE OVERHAUL: $149~ Our Most Comprehensive Service ~
• Your bike is completely dissasembled, cleaned, and lubed
• Headset, hubs, and bottom bracket overhauled
• All new cables and housing
• Complete tune-up and drivetrain cleaned
• Handlebars taped and grips changed
COMPLETE TUNE UP: $69~ Finely Tuned and Lubricated ~
• Adjustments to front/rear brakes and derailleurs.
• Wheel true on front and rear wheels
• Bearing adjustments on headset, bottom bracket, and wheel hubs
• Lube chain and all pivot points
• Bicycle is gently cleaned
• Price does not include necessary parts
QUICK TUNE AND SINGLESPEED TUNE UP: $49~ For bikes already in good shape that need preparation for an upcoming ride ~
• Check bicycle for functionality and safety
• Air tires, lube chain and pivot points
• Minor adjustments to drivetrain, brakes, gears, and wheels
• Price does not include necessary parts or installation of parts
FLAT REPAIR: $8 + TUBE~ Easy in, easy out flat tire fix. ~
• Adds air to deflated tires.
• Checks tire pressure.
• Replaces old tube with new tube if necessary. $8 labor, + cost of tube. Approx. $5 - $6 per tube.